New firmware is ready with some bug fixed and new features added:
- Added message MAVLINK_MSG_ID_GPS_RAW_INT in OSD telemetry output with number of satellites.
- Added option OSD menu->GPS settings->HDOP to set minimum HDOP value required for store base.
- Added option for horizon (pitch/roll: AHRS_TRIM_X and AHRS_TRIM_Y) correction for mavlink FC
- Added support for BATT_LOW_VOLT settings
- Added option for store trims in mavlink FC
- Changed GPS protocol: Removed GSV (satellites in view) message. This message may cause problems with UART communications when GPS is tracking extensive number of satellites (GPS+Glonass+Galileo)
- Removed satellite status submenu (due to GSV message removal)
- Removed DEMO submenu
- removed bug with Minimum GPS speed settings (multiplied by 3)
- Added safety feature: when AP is powered up with throttle stick up (above 1100 microseconds) AP will keep throttle output low (and other channels neutral) until user moves throttle stick down (below 1100us)
- Removed problem with maps in Windows 8 (browser compatibility)