New version 2.62rc2 (release candidate 2) is ready for download – link for download is as usual on the left menu.
In this release some bugs are fixed:
- sometimes OSD overlay disappears for a short moment.
- Editing RC monitor in one layout may destroy settings for monitor on other layout.
- Wind course from pixhawk was reversed (180 degree)
- FPV_manager stores wrong altitudes to OSD when “Altitudes above” is set to “ground”
And some new functionalities are added:
- New options for user A2 input (pulse high time, pulse low time , period, freqency, duty)
- Added chackbox [x] always celsius in temperature field for some countries where imperial units are in use except temperature (e.g. UK, India, Austrailia, New Zeland)
- Automatic wake-up and re-initialisation of GPS in case of GPS errors during flight
- Added option [x]elevation in variometer field which shows current airplane elevation and current glideslope.
- Option to show consumed Wh (watt-hours) instead of mAh in battery capacity field
- Option [x] mute sound in variometer field
- Waypoint maximum altitude extended up to 2500 meters
- Autopilot’s maximum altitude limit for autonomous flight extended to 2500 meters
- Added throttle management in takeof functionality (cut off or limit throttle on ground and enable throttle after acceleration/speed detected), for hand lanuch of flying wing or catapult launch
- Added advanced altitude RTH/RTR mode with 3 defineable steps (initial circling up, flight level, flight down)
- Added option for alternative elevation service in FPV_management (in case of slow main server response)